Users Online
» Guests Online: 1

» Members Online: 0

» Total Members: 526
» Newest Member: coleenig2
Articles Hierarchy
MDL Recruitment 2016

MDL Technical Staff and Operatives Recruitment 2016

The Mazagon Dockyard Limited has recently issued an employment notification regarding 1125 Vacant Posts available for the post of Technical Staff and Operatives under Ministry Grade (IDA-9) and Skilled Grade - I ( IDA - 5 ), and Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2) on contractual basis for a maximum period of Two Years. The Mazagon Dockyards has invited the well skilled and completely qualified candidates for applying by submitting the Mazagon Dockyard Recruitment 2016 Application Form in prescribed format to the given address on or before 01st September, 2016.

Candidates should download Mazagon Dock Technical Staff and Operatives Vacancy 2016 Application Form through official portal i.e. mazagondock.gov.in or through the below link. The last date to receive the application form for MDL Recruitment 2016 is 01st September 2016. For more information regarding Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2016 candidates are advised to check official notification given below :

Entrance Exam Cd's

Mazagon Dock Ltd Recruitment Details 2016

Total Posts : 1125 Vacancies

Post Name : Technical Staff and Operatives.

Mistry Grade ( IDA - 9 ) : 01 Post

• Master 2nd Class : 01 Post

Skilled Grade - I ( IDA - 5 ) : 956 Posts

• Jr. Draughtsman : 12 Posts

• Jr. Planner Estimator ( Elec / Electronics ) : 05 Posts

• Jr. Planner Estimator ( Mech ) : 10 Posts

• Jr. Q C Inspector ( Mech ) : 11 Posts

• Store Keeper : 03 Posts

• Jr. Q C Inspector ( Elec ) : 01 Posts

• Fitter : 158 Posts

• Pipe Fitter : 130 Posts

• Structural Fabricator : 133 Posts

• Electronic Mechanic : 49 Posts

• Diesel Crane Operator : 01 Posts

• Electrician : 144 Posts

• Machinist : 08 Posts

• Painter : 51 Posts

• Computer Attendant : 03 Posts

• Carpenter : 30 Posts

• Rigger : 69 Posts

• Composite Welder : 138 Posts

Semi Skilled Grade - I ( IDA - 2 ) : 168 Posts

• Chipper Grinder : 65 Posts

• Utility Hand ( Semi Skilled ) : 103 Posts

MDL Technical Staff & Operatives Eligibility 2016

Qualification :

For Mistry Grade : 

Certificate of competency ( 2nd class Master ) issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board / Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory.

For Skilled Grade :

Candidates Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the relevant Trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.

For Semi Skilled Grade : 

Candidates who have passed SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand / Chipper Grinder for minimum period of one year.

Selection Process :

Selection will be made on MDL Recruitment Written Test & Trade Test 2016.

MDL Recruitment Application Form 2016

All eligible and interested candidates can participate in the recruitment process for 1125 Technical Staff & Operative vacancies by applying in an offline mode by submitting the MDL Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the given address on or before 01st September, 2016. The applicants can download the Mazagon Dockyard Vacancy 2016 Application Form by following the MDL official website, i.e. mazagondock.gov.in or from the below link and after filling it completely in the prescribed format send to the following address. Candidates are advised to visit the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2016 Notification before applying.

Entrance Exam Cd's

After filling the MDL Technical Staff & Operatives Application 2016 attach the self attested copy of documents and certificates. Pay the application fee through challan in nearest branch of SBI bank. Attach the challan copy of Application fee with MDL Application Form 2016 along with the documents. Send the MDL Technical Staff & Operatives Application 2016 to mentioned address :

To the DGM ( HR - Rec - NE ),
Recruitment Cell, Service Block - 3rd Floor,
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai - 400010.

Application Fees :

Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- ( including Bank Charges of Rs. 40/- ) through SBI Challan at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI). candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD & Exservicemen category are exempted from paying the Processing Fee.

Important Date :

• Last Date for Submission of MDL Recruitment Application 2016 : 01.09.2016

Useful Link :

MDL Technical Staff and Operatives Recruitment 2016 Advertisement : Click Here

Tags :

Mazagaon Dock Shipbuilders Limited | MDL Recruitment | MDL Recruitment Notification | MDL Job Notification | Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment | MDL Latest Recruitment | MDL Job Vacancies | MDL Technical Staff Recruitment | MDL Operatives Recruitment | MDL Recruitment Details | MDL Mistry Grade I Recruitment | MDL Skilled Grade I Recruitment | MDL Semi Skilled Grade I Recruitment |Mazagaon Dock Limited Recruitment Eligibility | MDL Operatives Eligibility Criteria | MDL Recruitment Eligibility | MDL Technical Staff Eligibility Criteria | MDL Technical Staff Recruitment Pay Scale | MDL Semi Skilled Qualifications | Eligibility for MDL Mistry Grade Recruitment | Mazagon Dock Recruitment Age Relaxation | MDL Technical Staff Application Form | MDL Recruitment Apply Online | MDL Recruitment Application Form | MDL Recruitment Online Application Procedure | MDL Recruitment Application Fee | Last Date for Submission of MDL Application Form | MDL Recruitment Important Dates | MDL Recruitment Official Notification

No Comments have been Posted.
Post Comment
Please Login to Post a Comment.
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.