Users Online
» Guests Online: 1

» Members Online: 0

» Total Members: 526
» Newest Member: coleenig2
Articles Hierarchy
Tripura High Court Recruitment 2016

Tripura High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2016

High Court of Tripura has liberated a vacancy notification as Tripura High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from well qualified candidates in order to fill up various Judicial Service posts. Job hunters who are interested to join this organization they can apply by submitting their Tripura High Court Judicial Service Recruitment Applications on or before the last date that is 20th July, 2016.

Entrance Exam Cd's

High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Application in prescribed format is available at the official site of High Court of Tripura which is given below.

High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Eligibility 2016

Qualifications :

Candidates who are willing to apply for the above mentioned posts should have LLB Degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit :

Candidates who want to apply for the Tripura High Court Recruitment 2016 should not less than the age of 35years and maximum age limit is 45 years as on 20th July 2016.

Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories candidates as per government norms.

Pay Scale : 

Candidates who will be selected will get salary of Rs. 51500 - 63070/- per month.

High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Selection Process 2016

Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test / interview organized by the selection committee of the organization.

High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Application 2016

Interested candidates who want to apply against this High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Recruitment 2016 must follow the below mentioned steps.
  1. First of all interested candidates need to visit the official web site of the organization that is thc.nic.in

2. on the home page go to “Latest Updates” Section and select “Advertisement Date 9th June, 2016 for recruitment in Grade - I of Tripura Judicial Service” link.

3. Read all the instructions carefully and download the Grade - I Tripura Judician Service application 2016 format.

4. Fill the downloaded Grade - I of Tripura Judicial Service application format as in prescribed manner with all the required details such as candidate’s name, address, academic qualification, experience, date of birth, contact number etc.

5. Attach self attested photocopies of necessary certificates or testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate etc with Grade - I of Tripura Judicial Service application form 2016.

At last, send the Duly Filled Grade - I of Tripura Judicial Service application form 2016 should be completed in all respect must be accompanied with demand draft by enclosing in an envelope super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT IN Grade - I Tripura Judicial Service” to the below mentioned address : Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala.

High Court of Tripura Recruitment Important Dates 2016

Last date to submit Tripura High Court Gr. I Judicial Service Recruitment Applications 2016 : 20th July, 2016.

Entrance Exam Cd's

Useful Link :

High Court of Tripura Grade I Judicial Service Recruitment 2016 Official Notification : Click Here

Tags :

Tripura High Court | Tripura High Court Recruitment | Grade - I of Tripura Judicial Service application form | High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Applications | High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Eligibility | High Court of Tripura Judicial Service Salary Offered | Judicial Service Apply Online | Judicial Service Recruitment Pay Scale | Last Date to Submit Tripura High Court Recruitment | Tripura High Court Job Notifications | Tripura High Court Job Vacancies | Tripura High Court Judicial Service Eligibility Criteria | Tripura High Court Judicial Service Notifications| Tripura High Court Judicial Service Recruitment | Tripura High Court Judicial Service Recruitment Age Limit | Tripura High Court Judicial Service Selection Process | Tripura High Court Notifications | Tripura High Court Online Application Form | Tripura High Court Recruitment Application Form | Tripura High Court Recruitment Important Dates | Tripura High Court Recruitment Notifications | Tripura High Court Recruitment Official Notifications | Tripura High Court Recruitment Qualification | Tripura High Court Official Notification | Tripura High Court Official Website

No Comments have been Posted.
Post Comment
Please Login to Post a Comment.
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.